Terms & Conditions
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BEFORE YOU PURCHASE YOUR TICKET
- Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Booking fees may vary depending on the levy applied by the booking agent.
- Tickets cannot be refunded unless the Event is cancelled or re-scheduled. Refunds are equal to the face value of the ticket plus the ‘per ticket booking fee’ if applicable under the agents terms of sale (see individual agents Terms and Conditions) and should be obtained from the Agent from whom you purchased the ticket.
- We accept no responsibility for lost or stolen tickets.
- Only tickets bought from official ticket outlets will be valid for admission to the event. You may not re-sell or transfer your ticket if in our reasonable opinion you are doing so in the course of business. We will consider that a ticket has been re-sold or transferred in the course of business if it is sold for a profit (i.e. for higher than the face value of the ticket plus the booking or handling fee). Any ticket sold in the course of business will become void and we reserve the right to refuse admission to the holder of the ticket or eject the holder from the Venue.
- Gateways Event Company reserves the right to change the event programming without prior notification.
- Gateways Event Company reserves the right to refuse admission.
- Admission to the event is at the ticket holders own risk. Gateways Event Company will not be responsible for any loss, theft or damage to you or your personal belongings, other than caused as a result of our negligence.
- Licensed event stewards and the Police are entitled to search ticket holders and their belongings at any time.
- To gain admission you will be required to surrender your ticket in exchange for a wristband.
- Please note that by entering the event you consent to being photographed and televised by means of a tape or video recording that may be used currently (i.e. live) and / or at a later date for promotional purposes.
- Re-admissions or pass-outs are permitted but customers must return via the entrance/search gates.
- Prohibited items will not be allowed into the event. If you attempt to bring prohibited items into the event they will be confiscated by event security. No responsibility is given for the safe return of confiscated property. Any illegal items will be passed onto the Police.
- No trading is permitted on site without the permission of Gateways Event Company.
- Video recording equipment is not permitted within the site. Any photographic images taken are prohibited for being used for any commercial purposes without the permission of Gateways Event Company.
- Camping is not permitted on the site or anywhere within Aireville Park.
- Gateways Event Company reserves the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management of the event site.
- Your ticket/wristband may be invalidated if any part of it is removed, altered or defaced.
- Warning – Prolonged exposure to loud noise may cause damage to your hearing.
- We may prosecute you if you cause damage to the venue, the venue infrastructure, or cause harm to any other person at the Event and/or Venue.
- Gateways Event Company does not condone any inappropriate behaviour of artists. Through the booking of acts, we request that the artist does not use inappropriate, defamatory or obscene language or endorsing of drug taking or illegal activities during performance.
Beware of unauthorised ticket agencies including eBay, as buying from them can be a lot of trouble – You are likely to pay over the odds for a ticket that will never have existed or might never materialise.
If you fall victim to these organisations we suggest a number of actions:
- Call the police; if your money has been taken and no product delivered, this is theft.
- Report the company to the Trading Standards.
- Please let us know if you are in possession of a fraudulent ticket by providing us with details of whom and where you purchased the ticket. This will enable us to let others know about malicious websites and vendors and prevent them falling into the same trap.
OUR AUTHORISED RETAILERS ARE:
- Craven Leisure Centre, 21 Gargrave Rd, Skipton BD23 1UD
- Skipton Town Hall, High St, Skipton BD23 1AH
Five Rise Records, 30E Park Road, Bingley, BD16 4JQ
The Exchange Music Venue & Arts Centre, Keighley
Jumbo Records, Merrion Street, 1-3 Merrion Centre, Leeds, LS2 8NG
Note – Early Bird tickets are only available on-line
Tickets booked more than 14 days in advance of the event should reach you at least 7 days before the event unless they are being collected from the venue. Where tickets are booked within 14 days of an event and are being posted, they should reach you at least 2 days before an event.
All ticket enquiries should be directed to the point of purchase.
Terms and conditions for Residents Flyer £100 bar tab prize draw
– There are 2 prizes of £100 bar tab to be won, one each for the The Great Yorkshire Dales Proms on Friday 22nd July and one for Gateways Festival over the weekend of 23rd-24th July 2022.
– Open to UK Residents aged 18 and over, excluding employees and relatives of Gateways Events Limited
– Closing date for entries is 11:59pm on July 5th 2022.
– Only one entry per person.
– Entrants must enter the appropriate code as specified at checkout and this will register them in the draw for the chance to win the prize as specified.
– The winners will be chosen at random.
– The winners will be informed within 2 working days of their win and will need to reply within 5 working days or another winner will be chosen.
– Arrangements for collection of the prize will be made available at the point they make contact with Gateways Events Limited.
The promoter of this competition is Gateways Events Limited, Huddleston Grange, South Milford, Leeds, England, LS25 6JU
By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Apologies, but alcohol is not allowed to be brought into the event. There is a gated security system where bag inspections will take place by licensed stewards.
FOOD AND DRINK
You are welcome to bring along food but alcohol is not permitted. There will be food and drink outlets in the venue, including alcoholic beverages available to purchase from the bars on site. Free drinking water will be available. We kindly ask that you dispose of your rubbish in the bins provided.
Please note, no glass (bottles or drinking glasses), cans, carving/catering knives, BBQs, naked flames or candles, laser pens are permitted to be brought on-site and bag-checks will be in place on entry. Please see Prohibited items for all items not allowed into the venue.
We will be operating a challenge 25 ID policy at the bar. If you can’t provide photographic and holographic identification when asked, you will not be served alcoholic beverages.
So if you look under 25 please make sure that you bring an acceptable form of proof of age ID. This Includes
- A photo driver’s license
- A passport (not a photocopy)
- A PASS (Proof of Age Standards Scheme) proof of age card
The event operates a strict no drugs policy. Anyone found in possession of illegal substances will be evicted from the site and handed over to the Police. For more information on the dangers of drugs please visit www.talktofrank.com.
The following items are not allowed to be brought into the event:
- Glass (bottles or drinking glasses)
- Carving/catering knives or metal cutlery
- Naked flames or candles
- Flares or Fireworks
- Gas Canisters
- Laser pens
- Drinks bottles other than sealed plastic bottles under 500ml containing water
- Chinese or sky lanterns
- Illegal substances
- Nitrous oxide
- Legal highs
- Unauthorised professional film or video equipment
- Tables (Folding camping tables permitted for Proms event on 22nd July only)
- Any goods for unauthorised trading
- Any items which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon
- Air horns and megaphones
Any person in possession of such items may be refused entry and items will be confiscated.
You may be body searched. Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities may be searched.
No animals are allowed on site with the exception of registered guide and hearing dogs.
Cameras are permitted for personal use. Professional video/audio equipment is strictly prohibited. Live video/audio recordings made without the permission of the artiste or premises licence holder are prohibited.
Water in plastic bottles with unbroken seals up to 500ml are permitted. Any bottles with a broken seal will be confiscated.
Please see FAQ’s for further information.