Please read the following information before you purchase your ticket
- Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Booking fees may vary depending on the levy applied by the booking agent.
- Tickets cannot be refunded unless the Event is cancelled or re-scheduled. Refunds are equal to the face value of the ticket plus the ‘per ticket booking fee’ if applicable under the agents terms of sale (see individual agents Terms and Conditions) and should be obtained from the Agent from whom you purchased the ticket.
- We accept no responsibility for lost or stolen tickets. Once it’s in your possession it is your responsibility.
- Only tickets bought from official ticket outlets will be valid for admission to the event. You may not re-sell or transfer your ticket if in our reasonable opinion you are doing so in the course of business. We will consider that a ticket has been re-sold or transferred in the course of business if it is sold for a profit (i.e. for higher than the face value of the ticket plus the booking or handling fee). Any ticket sold in the course of business will become void and we reserve the right to refuse admission to the holder of the ticket or eject the holder from the Venue.
- Gateways Event Company reserves the right to change the event programming without prior notification.
- Gateways Event Company reserves the right to refuse admission.
- Admission to the event is at the ticket holders own risk. Gateways Event Company will not be responsible for any loss, theft or damage to you or your personal belongings, other than caused as a result of our negligence.
- Licensed event stewards and the Police are entitled to search ticket holders and their belongings at any time.
- To gain admission you will be required to surrender your ticket in exchange for a wristband.
- Please note that by entering the event you consent to being photographed and televised by means of a tape or video recording that may be used currently (i.e. live) and / or at a later date for promotional purposes.
- Re-admissions or pass-outs are permitted but customers must return via the entrance/search gates.
- Prohibited items will not be allowed into the event. If you attempt to bring prohibited items into the event they will be confiscated by event security. No responsibility is given for the safe return of confiscated property. Any illegal items will be passed to the Police.
- No trading is permitted on site without the permission of Gateways Event Company.
- Video recording equipment is not permitted within the site. Any photographic images taken are prohibited for being used for any commercial purposes without the permission of Gateways Event Company.
- Camping is not permitted on the site or anywhere within Aireville Park.
- Gateways Event Company reserves the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management of the event site.
- Your ticket/wristband may be invalidated if any part of it is removed, altered or defaced.
- Warning – Prolonged exposure to loud noise may cause damage to your hearing.
- We may prosecute you if you cause damage to the venue, the venue infrastructure, or cause harm to any other person at the Event and/or Venue.
- Gateways Event Company does not condone any inappropriate behaviour of artists. Through the booking of acts, we request that the artist does not use inappropriate, defamatory or obscene language or endorsing of drug taking or illegal activities during performance.
Beware of unauthorised ticket agencies including eBay, buying from them can be a lot of trouble – You are likely to pay over the odds for a ticket that will never have existed or might never materialise.
If you feel a victim of these companies we suggest a number of actions:
- Call the police; if your money has been taken and no product delivered, this is theft.
- Report the company to the Trading Standards.
- Please let us know if you are in possession of a fraudulent ticket by providing us with details of whom and where you purchased the ticket. This will enable us to let others know about malicious websites and vendors and prevent them falling into the same trap.
Our Authorised retailers are:
- Craven Leisure Centre, Aireville Park, 21 Gargrave Rd, Skipton, BD23 1UD
- Skipton Information & Visitor Centre, 35 Coach Street, Skipton, BD23 1LQ
- The Skipton Barbers, 45 Swadford St, Skipton, BD23 1QY
Tickets booked more than 14 days in advance of the event should reach you at least 7 days before the event unless they are being collected from the venue. Where tickets are booked within 14 days of an event and are being posted, they should reach you at least 2 days before an event.
All ticket enquiries should be directed to the point of purchase.
Sorry but alcohol is not allowed to be brought into the event. There is a gated security system where bag inspection will take place by licensed stewards.
We will be operating a challenge 25 ID policy at the bar. If you can’t provide photographic and holographic identification when asked, you will not be served alcoholic beverages.
So if you look under 25 please make sure that you bring an acceptable form of proof of age ID. This Includes
- A photo driver’s license
- A passport (not a photocopy)
- A PASS (Proof of Age Standards Scheme) proof of age card
- Glass bottles, jars or containers
- Drinks bottles other than sealed plastic water/soft drinks bottles under 500ml
- Chinese or sky lanterns
- Illegal substances
- Nitrous oxide
- Legal highs
- Portable laser equipment and laser pens
- Metal Knives
- Unauthorised professional film or video equipment
- Gas canisters
- Any goods for unauthorised trading
- Any items which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon
- Air horns and megaphones
Any person in possession of such items may be refused entry and items will be confiscated.
You may be body searched. Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities may be searched.
No animals are allowed on site with the exception of registered guide and hearing dogs.
Cameras are permitted for personal use. Professional video/audio equipment is strictly prohibited. Live video/audio recordings made without the permission of the artiste or premises licence holder are prohibited.
Water and non-alcoholic drinks in plastic bottles with unbroken seals up to 500ml are permitted. Any bottles with a broken seal will be confiscated.