Gateways Event Ltd. care about being transparent with you about what information we collect and how we use it. Looking after your personal information is a priority. Below we detail what information we collect from you and how we use it.
If you purchase tickets for Gateways your information will be stored and used by See Tickets and Festicket in accordance with their Privacy Policies below:
If you purchase via See Tickets or Festicket the data gathered may be used to contact you in newsletters and other communications relating to Gateways Event Ltd. The data is stored by See Tickets or Festicket and you can easily unsubscribe by clicking the appropriate link on the email footer.
The mailing list contains your email address only. No other information is held.
Your email address will be added if you have purchased a Gateways ticket via See Tickets or Festicket, our third party ticket partners.
Our mailing list data is for the sole use of Gateways Event Ltd. and is not shared with other parties.
Personal Assistant Free Tickets
We’ll collect information about particular requirements in order to enable free access to personal assistants of deaf or disabled persons requiring full time 1:1 support. This will mean providing us with information about a person’s disability, physical health or similarly sensitive information including names and addresses.
If you volunteer at Gateways we will collect personal information including name, age, address, email address, contact number, any physical impairment and details of a designated contact for use only in an emergency.
Proof of Identity
If there are circumstances where we need to verify your age for entry to the event or for purchasing alcoholic beverages we will ask for proof of identity and age (such as a driver’s licence or Proof of Age Standards Scheme or Passport).
If you apply to trade at Gateways we will collect personal information that will typically include:- name, address, email address, business/charity details, vehicle registration number.
First Aid and Welfare
If you ever need to visit our first aid or welfare tents you might need to give certain health or medical information which may be considered sensitive information including names, addresses, contact details and personal details of guardians/next of kin.
Promotions and Surveys
Occasionally we might invite you to participate in competitions, promotions or surveys. We’ll collect information so you can participate in these and deliver the prize if you win: this will include details such as your name, age and email address and any other information you provide in connection with your promotion entry and/or survey response.
You may contact us through one of our social media channels, by phone or email. If you do we may keep a copy or record of that correspondence.
Social Media and Information you post online and reviews
We might collect information relating to any social media posts or comments you share online about Gateways that are in the public domain (for instance, if you leave a review about Gateways on a third-party social media site like Facebook). If you leave a comment or review on one of our social media official pages (such as through our Facebook, twitter or Instagram accounts), we may use this information to respond to your posts. We are not in control of these third-party platforms and you should refer their privacy notices if you want to know more about how they use the information you share online.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the website and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
– Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the website, deliver advertisements on and through the website, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies:
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can you find more information about cookies?
How we use the information we collect about you.
We may use your information for the following purposes:
Service and Operational Purposes
- To provide you with your event ticket and information that you have requested from us.
- To manage your entry to our event, including age and identification verification.
- To understand and address your access requirements.
- To correspond and offer support, deal with enquiries and/or update you of any changes.
- For health and safety reasons and to correspond in an emergency situation.
- To assist the emergency services in any official duty/enquiries.
- We may use your information for marketing purposes, either by email, SMS and/or phone. We will of course give you the opportunity to choose whether we contact you for marketing purposes and we will respect your choices at every stage.
- We may use your information to enable us to enforce our legal rights, and/or to protect the rights, property or safety of our employees and/or other third parties.
How we store your information and how long we’ll keep it
We will keep your information for as long as is necessary to provide you with the services that you have requested from us, to market to you (if applicable), to enforce or defend our legal rights, or in accordance with any legal obligations to which we might be subject.
Your rights and choice over the information we hold about you
You have certain rights in respect of the information that we hold about you, which we value. These rights include:
- The right to ask us not to use your personal data for marketing purposes (you have the choice to unsubscribe from any marketing by clicking on the “unsubscribe” in any marketing communication you receive or contact us using the details below.
- The right to request access to the information that we hold about you; and
- If you believe the information that we hold about you is wrong, you can ask us to correct it.
Who we are
We are Gateways Event Ltd. Our company number is 12109935. Our registered address is Huddleston Grange, Leeds, England, LS25 6JU